Egis Operation South Africa is a dynamic and innovative organization that seeks to leverage off a diverse and engaged workforce to deliver trailblazing projects within communities.
As an organization deeply committed to skills development and training of young South African graduates, the organization now invites young people to apply to the Bursary programme!
- A South African citizen with a South African bar-coded identity document or card
- Enrolled at an accredited South African University or University of Technology
- In need of financial assistance
- Top-tier academic marks
- The Egis bursary programme is primarily directed at previously disadvantaged candidates.
What the bursary covers:
- Full tuition
- Book allowance
- Matric with Mathematics, Physical Science, and English
- Written proof of acceptance and admission to a South African University or University of Technology
Fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering
- Project Management
How to apply:
Interested and qualifying applicants should send their completed application form, a certified copy of identity document, and academic record including a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 26th February 2021