Vodacom Foundation: ICT Skills Trainee learnership
The Vodacom Foundation is looking for youth to develop and train in ICT skills. The programme promises to enable the youth to form part of the identified future projects and programmes. once a learner has completed the Programme, they will be able to assist with the installation of IT equipment, computer refurbishment, troubleshooting, and connectivity.
Each learner will receive a stipend during the course of the learnership Programme. The learnership is a one-year fixed-contract.
- Have a Matric certificate with English, Maths, or Maths literacy. Business studies and physical Science.
- Be residing within the radius of the Vodacom ICT Centre.
- Must be unemployed youth between the ages of 18 and 34.
- Must not have received this training before
- Have not received any other bursary or financial assistance in the year
- Must be residents of South Africa, with a valid South African ID
- Must be from a disadvantaged background
- Learners who don’t disclose will be disqualified.
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants will be required to adhere to covid-19 restrictions by either dropping off their CV’s inside the allocated box at each center or email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 21 March 2021