Limpopo Department of Education:
The Limpopo Provincial Department of Education offers temporary School Assistants positions to unemployed youth in the province.
Ref No: LDOE 01/04/2021
Post Status: 11 months contract( W.e.f. 01 May 2021 to 31 March 2022)
Stipend: R2 060.00 (per month, inclusive of 1% UIF monthly contribution)
Post Station: The school within the local communities
The candidates who wish to apply for these posts must:
- Have a grade 12 certificate
- A recognised degree or diploma qualification at NQF level 6 or 7 will serve as an added advantage
- Be a person who resides in the community/area within which the school is situated.
Be a person who enjoys working with children and young adults, patience, confidence, and a compassionate attitude.
Among other things, School Assistants will be required to:
- Cleaning and disinfect classroom and Administration offices.
- Screening of teachers, learners, non-teaching support staff, and visitors.
- Sanitization of teachers, learners, non-teaching support staff, and visitors
- Assist school with admin work towards observation of Covid-19 regulations at all times.
- General cleaning
How to apply:
Applications for School Assistant posts should be made through the official New Z83 application form.
The submission of applications should be made at all public schools and all special ordinary schools across Limpopo Province.
Closing Date: 19 April 2021 @13H00