TEMPORAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR GENERAL WORKERS AND GROUNDSMAN
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and knowledgeable individuals to be appointed in temporary posts at Vhembe TVET College Makhado Satellite (Louis Trichardt) and Mavhoi Campus created in terms of the Continuing Education and Training Act 16 of 2006 (As Amended).
Post: General Worker SL. 2
Salary Notch: R102 534
Centre: Makhado Satellite (Louis Trichardt) x2
Centre: Mavhoi Campus x 6
Ref: VTVET 10/2021 Ref: VTVET 11/2021
- must be able to read and write.
- Abet level 4/grade 10, testimonial and cleaning training certificate will serve as an added advantage. 2 years experience working as a cleaner.
- N.B Preference will be given to local residents within the Municipality (Proof of residence to be attached).
Duties: cleaning of offices and campus buildings including toilets, cleaning campus premises. cleaning guest house rooms and Hospitality Skills Centre, performing any other lawful duties that will be delegated by the supervisor and cleaning during college activities in other college sites
Post: Grounds Man SL 2 Salary
Notch: R102 534
Centre: Makhado Satellite (Louis Trichardt) x 1, Centre: Mavhoi Campus x4
Ref: VTVET 12/2021 Ref: VTVET 13/2021
- Must be able to read and write.
- Abet level 4/ grade 10, and a cleaning training certificate will serve as an added advantage.
- 1-year experience working as a groundsman or gardener.
- N.B Priorities will be given to local residents within the Municipality (proof of residence to be attached).
- Cleaning of surroundings.
- Cleaning campus premises.
- planting, cutting, watering, digging. loading and offloading and performing any other duties that will be delegated by the supervisor.
Applications must be submitted accompanied by (1) a New 783 form obtainable from any public service Departments (2) a comprehensive CV, including at least three contactable references. (3) Certified copies of qualifications. ID document with original certification stamp quoting the relevant reference number applications should be hand-delivered to the HR Manager at a central office, stand No 203. Unit A, SIBASA. Application for Makhodo Satelite may also be submitted at Makhado. Shortlisted candidates will be subject to background checks, i.e… verification of cleaning certificates as well as references checks.
The closing date for applications is 25 August 2021 at 12:00. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
If no contact is made within two months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. All enquiries should be directed to Ms Makungo F/ Netshikhudini MA/ Chauke T at 015 963 7095/66/91