Department of Health DATA CAPTURE X30
The Department of Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of these positions. Candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representativity will receive preference.
DATA CAPTURE: RTC
R145 281 p.a. [Level 4]
Gert Sibande District Office
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Computer Literacy.
- Undergo 21 days of data capture training.
- The curriculum for the course (both theory and practical) is in such a manner that it leads to the personal and professional development of data capture so that, on completion of the course he/she should:
- Capture and verify all relevant data, Ensure proper records management systems.
- Compiling statistics and reporting to HIS.
- Check and verify the information on the reports and ensure that it is in accordance with the set requirements, follow up on incomplete information, capture data within a time frame, check captured data for accuracy, print summarized reports and captured data, perform all general and administration duties, convert statistics into graphs.
- Assist with analysis of data. Assist in compiling monitoring documents, Report system and equipment problems, and perform any other duty as assigned.
Ms. Glory Mokone (013) 766 3340 / Mr. Michael Mlangeni (013) 766 3753 / Mr. Emanuel Makokoropo (013) 766 3384 / Ms. Gugu Nkosi (013) 766 3103 / Ms. Nomsa Maphanga (013) 766 3207 / Ms Sebenzile Mthisi (013) 766 3339 and IT related queries: Mr. Sydney Nkosi Tel No: (013) 766 3077 / 3004.
NOTE: Applications should be submitted on the Departmental Online Application System: www.mpuhealth.gov.za, please ensure that certified copies of qualifications (not older than 6 months), ID/passport, curriculum vitae are CORRECTLY UPLOADED in the system. Candidates who are not contacted within 3 months after the closing date must consider their applications as having been unsuccessful except for professional posts, which will be finalised within 6 months. The Department reserves the right to amend / review / withdraw advertised posts if by so doing, the best interest of the department will be well served. (People with disabilities are requested to apply and indicate on the online application system