VKB Group Cashier – Retail
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organisation which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional corporate environment in the countryside.
Administers and controls all cash and card transactions handled at the shop
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- Fast and energetic
- Accurate and friendly
Duties And Responsibilities
- Paypoint sales
- Client service
- Receipts from customers and allocations processed
- Receipts from card customers and back-office tasks
- Daily banking of all cheques and cash
- Excellent client service
- Conflict handling
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
Closing Date 02 September 2021