Tshwane District Health Services ADMINISTRATION CLERK:
POST 34/228: ADMINISTRATION CLERK
REF NO: TDHS/A/2021/82 (X1 POST)
Directorate: Admin & Logistics
SALARY: R173 703 – R204 612 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE: Tshwane District Health Services
- Grade 12 Certificate with equivalent qualification and 2 years’ experience administrative work.
- Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Computer Literate, good interpersonal skills, problem-solving and analytical skills, ability to work independently and with the team, good organizational skills, good telephone etiquette. Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English
- Perform administrative duties relating to records, data capturing, filing, archiving, scanning, photocopying and collating of documents.
- Provide secretariat services in the office such as handling incoming and outgoing calls, preparing meeting packs.
- Ordering of stationery and other consumables for the office.
- Write memos, letters and any other documents as requested by the supervisor.
- Perform all other duties delegated by a Supervisor/Manager.
Mr LM Seshoka Tel No: 012 451 9025 144
Applications must be submitted to Tshwane District Health Services, 3319 Fedsure Forum Building, Cnr Lilian Ngoyi and Pretorius Street, Pretoria 0001, Application Box, First Floor Reception.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (application form), obtainable from any Public Service Department. Copies of all required documents must be attached.
CLOSING DATE: 15 October 2021 at 15h00