Sasol Mining Electro Mechanic Learnership
Job Req Id: 100889
Operating entity: Sasol Mining
Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Position Name: Learner Electro Mechanic
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young employees to participate in our Learner Electro Mechanic programme. The programme is carried out in Secunda. We will train, develop and assist you in becoming a qualified Electro Mechanic.
In line with our commitment to employment equity and our specific focus on gender diversity in the operational environment, we welcome female candidates to apply.
- Full commitment and participation in the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitude
- Meet all passing standards on both theory and practical test
- Obtain an EM Trade Certificate upon the completion of your practical training.
- A complete Grade 12/ N3 (Excluding Mathematics on lower grade, Functional Mathematics and Mathematics Literacy)
- Physical Science / Engineering Science on Grade 12 / N3 level >40%
- English / Business English (pass)
- Commitment to complete and excel on the training programme.
Please SMS EM to 37436 (successful applications require SMSs at R0,50 each). Free/bundled SMSs do not apply OR visit https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/SASOL and tap on ELECTRO MECHANIC.
Closing date: 20 October 2021