Department of Health Admin Clerk (x5 Posts)
Admin Clerk Level 5 (Those who previously applied for this post are advised to Re-apply)
Reference Number: refs/013107
Number of posts: 5
Package: R 176,310.00 per annum plus benefits
Enquiries: Ms T Phakathi 011 489 0490
- Grade12 (matric).
- Computer certificate.
Skills in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Batho-Pele Principles, Policies and procedure manual, Organizing, Communication, Computer literacy and Interpersonal relationship.
- Filing and retrieval of patient’s records and other documents related to patient files in all areas.
- Be prepared to work shifts and rotate within Patient Administration when requested.
- Ensure that ward census is done daily.
- Safekeeping and disposal of patients’ files in terms of the National Archives Act.
- Daily booking of Patients and tracing of missing files.
- Correct capturing and completion of downtime register and downtime tool.
- Tracking and checking movement history of patient on the system and register book.
- Assist SAPS and other stakeholders in the completion of J88.
- Capture and update patient information on the PAAB system.
- Perform secretarial duties to the office of Patient Administration HOD.
- Perform all other duties of patient administration, as per supervisor’s delegation.
How to apply:
Applications must be hand-delivered to Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg or can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006;
Attention: Human resources department. There is also a dedicated Applications Box at the Hospital Entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date: 18-02-2022