Mr Price Cellular Associate
To increase in-store revenue by actively facilitating the sales of cell phones, cell phone accessories and cell phone contracts to achieve required MRP Money sales targets.
- Engage with prospective customers to present information and explain available products.
- Persuades potential customers to purchase a product.
- Explain products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Drive sales through upselling products based on customers’ needs analysis and preferences.
- Train customers on the set-up, operation, and maintenance of mobile devices and accessories.
- Maintain updated knowledge on all product-related concepts.
- Facilitate and manage out-of-box failures (OBF) and repair policies.
- Efficiently perform department tasks including daily stock hazard counts, creating merchandise displays, remerchandising, pricing markdowns according to the planogram, transferring merchandise, inventory control, and processing transactions.
- Maintain cellular kiosk including updating the display, ensuring tidiness at all times.
- Facilitate the stock receiving process and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor.
You will be trained on all areas of credit applications and will also receive a high-level understanding of insurance packages offered by mrpmoney and mrpmobile. This knowledge as well as your outgoing, tech-savvy personality.
- Grade 12 qualification essential
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
- Selling skills essential
- Experience in the retail industry
- Sales experience in a cellular/telecoms
- General administrative skills
- Knowledge of merchandising and stock management
- Customer service orientation and focus
How to apply:
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.