Department of Health General Assistant
Reference Number: refs/013490
Directorate: Admin & Support Services
Number of posts: 1
Package: R 104 073 per annum (including benefits)
Enquiries: Ms S. Cassim TEL: 011 213 9645
- Minimum requirement Grade 10 or Abet only & cleaning experience.
- Possess good communication skills
- be able to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays.
- Be able to rotate when required. Honest & reliable, possess physical strength & able to cope with the physical demands of the position.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Cleaning of facilities; office; toilet; passages & waiting areas.
- Dust, wash, scrub & polish floor; Walls; Windows; side walls etc.
- Clean equipment;
- clean and wash dustbins & remove waste & adhere to health waste management policy.
- Operate heavy-duty cleaning machines.
- Be able to rotate within the scope of work
- The fully completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID documents should be copied on both sides (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be only emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly and is quoted on the subject line of the email when sending the application, failing which your application will be disqualified. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY & FIRST PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EPWPs and INTERNS THAT ARE WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: LENASIA SOUTH DISTRICT HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 30-03-2022