FlySafair Customer Service Agents
Reference number – JHB000520
Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair, has a vacancy for a Customer Service Agent at our East London Airport. The successful applicant will report to the Airport Manager.
- Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight changes including explaining rules terms and conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
- Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
- Handle and safeguard confidential information.
– Grade 12;
– Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation concern;
– Excellent written and verbal command of the English language including proper phone etiquette;
– Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
– No criminal or credit record;
– Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours and shifts as required;
– Own transport would be an advantage;
– Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
- Excellent understanding of delivering great customer service;
- A high degree of patience and assertiveness;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
- Immaculate timekeeping;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal hours including additional shifts,
- Remains focused in order to handle objections;
- Customer-focused and service orientated.
– All external applicants, please apply via our website: www.FlySafair.co.za;
– No external email applications will be considered;
– Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful;
Preference will be given to members of
designated groups that are under-represented.
Closing date: 2022-03-31