Sasol Fuel Distribution Officers (Tanker Drivers) X5
Ref No: 108069
Fuel Distribution Officers (Tanker Drivers) x5
Org Structure No: 80005658,80005666,80005667,80005668,80005676
OME: Energy Business
Business Unit: Sasol Energy
City / Town: Secunda
The role has to ensure that fuel deliveries are executed on time, accurate (in full), comply with quality requirements and are conducted in a safe manner to customers throughout the Sasol retail & Commercial network.
- Manage the on-time and accurate execution of all Fuel Deliveries
- Ensure reliable (in time and full) deliveries with your own fleet
- Accurate completion of loading instruction (Fuelfacs and Renaissance) Conduct
- Conduct pre-trip inspections and report defects
- Maintain communication with the Logistics Command Centre in case of deviations.
- Complete shipments accurately and submit reasons for gains/losses
- Execute deliveries according to delivery sequence
- Minimize unproductive time
- Identify potential operational risks including OHS ACT requirements and report to the line manager.
- Ensure all incidents are reported, logged and participate in the RCA
- Ensure that there are No Spillages and Contaminations during deliveries
- Comply with site, operational, and SHERQ procedures
- Adhere to policies and procedures so that task is done safely and accurately.
- Grade12 (National Senior Certificate)
- CODE EC (Code 14) driver’s Licence
- In possession of a valid professional driver permit (PrDP) and Dangerous Goods with Hazchem Certificate
How to apply:
Self-Mastery: Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
Closing Date: 15 April 2022