City of Johannesburg (CoJ) Transport Intern
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months
BRANCH: Transport Transformation
REMUNERATION (Qualification completed with min 360 credits): R8 329.27 pm (Basic Salary, no benefits) (Enrolled as a student): R3 500.00 pm (Basic salary, no benefits)
LOCATION: Old Mutual Building, 75 Helen Joseph Str, Jhb
- Grade 12/ NQF level 4
- Diploma in Transport Management/ Diploma in Administration Mgt (NQF level 6)
- Confirmation letter from an institution.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ages between 18 – 35 years;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: Assist in the general administrative work for Directorate. • Submit administration work performed on applications.
LEADING COMPETENCIES: Problem analysis and solving, Office administration procedures and Customer service.
CORE COMPETENCIES: Computer Literacy, Excellent Communication and Organising skills.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE:
APPLY ONLINE VIA WEBSITE: www.joburg.org.za
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY, 21 APRIL 2022