LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH Data Capturers x125
ENQ: MASELESELE LM
TEL: 015 293 6666
CENTRES: Capricorn District (28), Mopani District (25), Sekhukhune District (25), Vhembe District (29), Waterberg District (18)
ADVERTISEMENT OF NINE (9) MONTHS CONTRACT POSITIONS OF DATA CAPTURERS [VACCINATION ROLL-OUT] IN RESPONSE TO COVlD-19 PANDEMIC.
- The contract appointments are for a period of nine (9) months
- Applicants should be willing to be deployed to another site as and when they need
- Applicants should include a fully completed new Z83 form, and the highest qualification certificate and should be addressed to the District Executive Managers of the Districts as per the attached address list.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an interview, at which time, certified copies of all relevant qualifications and a copy of ID must be submitted.
- The Department reserves the right not to fill the posts
- Matric I Grade 12 or equivalent at NQF level 4.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Computer Literacy (Ms Word & Excel)
- Experience in health care programmes data capturing will be an added
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Collect vaccination data daily
- Capturing the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS)
- Retrieve and analyse captured information daily
- Ensure that daily reports are verified and validated
- Capture information on other data collection tools as and when required.
- Compile and submit daily vaccination site reports using relevant reporting tools
- Safekeeping of information
- Render general administrative functions
- Perform any other duties as directed from time to time
The closing date for applications is: 14 April 2022