Department of Health and Wellness Cleaner (2 posts)
|Reference Number||(Tygerburger 13/4/2022, PSVC 13/2022)|
|Component||Department of Health and Wellness|
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Appropriate experience as a cleaner in a hospital or a health facility environment.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Willingness to work shifts and on weekends.
- Ability to communicate effectively in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Good time management.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Cleaning of all offices, common areas, kitchens and ablution facilities of the Emergency Communication Centre, including the radio workshop, safety desk and PHOC (Metro Control), including deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks.
- Provide a clean, safe and hygienic environment to prevent injuries and the spread of infection which includes sweeping, scrubbing, mopping floors, dusting, polishing floors and furniture, emptying bins daily, cleaning windows, light shades, walls and all toilets, sluices and drains.
- Ensure that cleaning equipment e.g., polishing and scrubbing machines, mops, brooms, buckets etc. are clean after usage and securely stored.
- Ensure removal of waste from the building daily.
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required.
- Relief according to the needs of the service.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. Candidates will be required to undertake a practical test.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the aforementioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated in the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CVs will not be returned.
|Salary||R 104 073 (Level 2) per annum|
|Salary Level||Level 2|
|Applications To||Director Emergency Medical Services:
Private Bag X24, Bellville 7530.
For Attention: Ms M Lambert
|Closing Date||29 April 2022|