Rand Water General Worker X6
|Job Title||Sewer Pump Stations General Worker x6 (12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT)|
|Portfolio||Bulk Water Services – Operations|
|Job Type Classification||Contract|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Glenvista|
|Location – Site||Rietvlei|
Job Advert Summary:
Cleaning of the Sewer Pump Stations and the Wastewater Treatment and Works including the maintenance of the garden. Reporting problems to the Team Leader (Supervisor).
• Grade 8 or Equivalent
• Previous Sewer Pump Station experience
• Physically and Medical fit.
- The signing of the Pump Station Register.
- Pump Station Weekly Inspection
- Sweep floors (if required) during each Pump Station Visit.
- Wash floors and Walls (if required) weekly.
- A dusting of the electrical Panels weekly
- Washing handrails weekly
- Remove all litter from the site and dump it in demarcated bins.
- Clean the Yard of Pump Stations (Doing the garden e.g., cutting the grass) as and when required.
- Basic understanding of Sewer Pump Stations.
- Basic Hygiene
- Safety working procedures
- Communication skills (listening and verbal).
- Good housekeeping skills.
- General safety conscious
- Good working relations
- Willing to work overtime and Assist shift
How to apply: