Nestlé Packaging Assistant x 7
Company: Nestlé East and Southern Africa
Location: Babelegi, Pretoria
Position Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Team Leader
The Packaging Assistant is responsible for the execution of various packaging functions to ensure the smooth running of the packing lines and good quality products are packed.
- Executes one or more of the following Packing Functions on the Filling lines where applicable in a factory
- Pallet Stacking – Stacks finished or semi-finished products onto pallets. According to packing/palletizing standards. Packing finished product units into Display Trays / Outers / Cartons.
- Follows all operational and food safety procedures including the use of safety/hygiene equipment as instructed.
- Records appropriate information as required. (Opening/Closing stock).
- Performs any reasonable duties as he/she may be instructed by superiors.
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in a packing environment.
- Shift work is essential.
- Must be computer literate as well knowledge of SAP and SAM.
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure.
How to apply:
Closing Date: 27 June 2022